Pages

Friday, February 01, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe it's already been a whole year since my first post on FM and my first appearance on YouTube!  And what a year it's been.  I'm working on my FIFTH year of bodybuilding--whew!  That's a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and short shorts.  The coming year has a lot of excitement in store as well.  FM has been a great outlet for everything I've picked up over the years, but I originally started this blog to share the contest preparation experience.  The next few months are going to be pretty intense, and I'm super excited to share it with you guys.  Get ready for more pictures, better videos, and an unlimited supply of new things to learn and share.  It's going to be a wild ride, so buckle up!

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this project over the past year.  Big thanks to Jordan Cronin who put me in a video of his once upon a time, and gave me no choice but to jump right in and stop procrastinating.  I'd probably still be hemming and hawing about it if it weren't for that final push--thanks man!  I'd also like to thank the music producers who have let me use their work in my videos.  You guys have given me SO many amazing workouts, srsly :)  Thank you, thank you, thank you Grant, Kevin, Jeff, and Matt!  And finally, thanks to anyone and everyone who has read, skimmed, followed, subscribed,  commented on, or even been aware of this project.  I know bodybuilding isn't for everyone, and I know female bodybuilding really isn't for everyone, so.. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment