Pages

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Listen Up!

My taste in electronica has slowly but surely been refining itself over the past year or so (thank god!).  Here's a few tracks with that delicious complexity and haunting quality that I'm currently craving.


This one's a huge favorite of mine at the moment:

 



And I actually love all versions of this one, they're all equally addictive:




The Diplo + Grandtheft remix is my guilty pleasure... And the Tiësto one isn't that much different from the original so I won't list it here either ;)

I've also been falling in love with pretty much everything Anjuna Beats puts out--like this one, the title of which is from my all-time fave movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."  Obviously I'm digging it.


And one for the road from Nero.


No comments:

Post a Comment